Monday, June 15, 2009

Plans for Ed's future?

I have been very busy with my own life, but I'll soon launch EdBurnsSucks and EdwardBurnsSucks.com full force in my efforts to save audiences from being subjected from this most horrible wanna-be. He is a terrible actor, a terrible writer, and is probably one of the most annoying people trying to eek out a living in the entertainment industry. In fact, if he didn't marry a rich model and get her pregnant (probably to assure he will always have some $$$ even if she divorces this loser) then he'd probably be struggling to pay his bills. 


I don;t know anyone who likes this guy. I know a lot of people and we walk about actors and writers we love ... and hate ... and this guy's name frequently comes up as a total joke. 


NO ONE SHOULD HIRE THIS GUY because he ruins movies. 


Seriously. There are a handful of movies that some people would have liked to have seen but no one wants to deal with hearing this guy's annoying voice in some scenes. 


The fact that this guy has any kind of a career can only be attributed to luck. It certainly is not talent. 


Imagine ... he once thought he was going to be the "Catholic Woody Allan." Give me a break. I wonder how many letters he has written to Woody Allen, begging for a role in one of his movies. If that ever happened, it would be the worst thing to ever happen in the history of cinema. 


This guy makes me want to vomit. It would be so great if he can just move to Connecticut and open a Catholic school or something. Or maybe sell home made jelly at a farmer's market. Anything. But please, keep this guy out of the movies.